To know exactly what bra size you need , you must have, first of all, all the information. You can search the internet (but, beware, on specialized sites) or you can ask at a lingerie store. In addition, you should think about what you are going to wear the bra, because if it is to do sports or do some work that requires continuous physical effort, it is better a bra according to that situation.
How to know if my bra is small or big?
You will know that your bra goes small in the cup if:
- The chest comes out from above or below.
- The outline of your bra rests on your chest instead of on your ribs.
- It leaves marks on the shoulders and the strips do not give more than itself.
You will know that you are small in outline if:
- It leaves marks on your torso.
- You close it in the last row of hooks.
You will know that you will have a great glass if:
- The strips fall and you can not adjust them anymore.
- It makes you wrinkles and bag effect.
You will know that you are going great in outline if:
- It climbs from behind.
- You close it in the first row of hooks and you feel that it is not secure.